12V Professional Submersible Fishing Lure Light and Fishing Lamp Underwater
- Shenzhen Dowdon Tech Co., Ltd.
- Audited Supplier
- Guangdong China
- Geschäftsart: Hersteller, Handelsunternehmen
- Hauptprodukte: Handy-Zubehör, Computer-Zubehör, Consumer Electronics, Licht & Beleuchtung, elektrische Versorgung, ...
- OEM/ODM-Service: Ja
We are majoring in offer professional Fishing Light, LED Fishing Light, LED Fishing Float Light, Fishing Black Lights, Fishing Lure Light, Fishing Boat Light, Arco Floor Lamp, Fishing Lamp, Fish Flashlight, LED Fishing Flashlight.
12V Submersible Fishing Lure Light Fishing Lamp Underwater
1. Color: Green
2. Lamp length: 17cm
3. Wire length: 5m
4. Power: 6W
5. Input Voltage: DC 12V
6. Input Current: 0.5A
7. Lumen: 4*180=720LM
8. LED bulbs quantity: 36*5 sides = 180PCS SMD3528
1. Underwater lights attract fish
2. Replaceable Inner Globe
3. Used on boat and in the night.
4.50, 000 Hours of continuous use;
5.9 inch length, easy to store no breakage;
6. Industrial-grade, fully-submersible design
7. Weight: 400g(light: 190g, wire: 210g)
8.5 Sided LED Fishing Light (360 degree view);
9. Can be used both in fresh water and salty water.
10.180 SMD Super Bright LED Lights, 900 lumens brightness
11. Underwater and good Fishing Light for catching baits and squids.
12. Heavy Duty 5M Power Cord with battery clips or cigarette lighter plug.
13.10.8 watts, 0.9 AMP draw, 900 lumens brightness, ultra-low battery consumption (runs 8 X Longer than halogen);
1. Within minutes, microscopic creatures called zooplankton begin to home in on the green light source, very much the way insects are drawn to outdoor lighting. Small fish soon follow, attracted by the zooplankton. Each link in the food chain is followed by the next, over minutes and hours.
2. The water around the light will actually become foggy with the swirling masses of copepods, small shrimp, and other microorganisms. Large baitfish schools (species dependent on location) will actually learn the location of the light and show up night after night to feed.
3. This behavior is mimicked by predator fish who soon learn that easy meals can be found in the shadows surrounding the glow. Within a few weeks, your dock will be a regular feeding station for the local fish populations.
4. All this unfolds right before your eyes, and from the comfort of your own home. Watch as predatory fish slash their way through schools of baitfish, or suck shrimp from the surface right in front of you.