US $ 2.5- 5.5 / Stück
|Preis Gültigkeitszeit:||28/9/2013 ~ 31/12/2023|
- Art : Baseball Cap
- Material : 100% Baumwolle
- Muster : Bestickte
- Stil : Geprüft
- Größe : 56-60cm
- Trademark: Your brand
- Packing: with Box
- Standard: 100-110g per pc
- Origin: Guang Zhou
- Production Capacity: 50000 PCS/Month
Snapbacks caps ball cap Snapbacks hats Free Shipping Baseball Sport Hat hats snapbacks baseball cap baseball hat 5/6 panel hat hats custom hats custom snapback hats factory price top quality snapbacks snapback cap 3D embriodery snapback caps fashion hat baseball hat snapback hat cap snapback caps snapback hats Sports caps snapback hat Factory price top quality
We can produced caps, baseball cap, baseball hat, snapbacks, all kinds of sports hat, sport cap, snapback hat, PU leather hat, LED hat, camo hat, 5 panel /6 panle caps. And all kinds of beanies with 3D embriodery. We have produced them for 20 years, we have about 2000 old customers in all of the world, all of our customers like our quality very much, with our cooperation, their business is bigger and bigger.
1> Material: 100% Acrylic, 100% polyester, 100% cotton, 100% Polyester, Acrylic, polyester cotton blend non-voven fabric, wool etc
2> Size: Adjustable or fitted caps
3> Back closure: Plastic buckle, Metal buckle, elastic back closure, velcro etc.
4> Visor: Flat Visor, Flat visor, curved visor
5. > ogo: Your logo, 3D embriodery, flat embriodery, screen print, Applique knitted badge, leather patch etc.
6>MOQ: We have about 3000 designs instock caps, if u want to buy instock OBEY, YMCMB, MMG, HATER, WAITING, BOY London CAPS, mini is 16PCS, thats 7 dollars per PC, including shipping.
If u want to custom hats, mini is 100 PCS/design.
7>Carton100PCS per style per color size: 76*40*20 for 100 PCS 76*38*37 for 240PCS 68*38*54 for 300 PCS
8>Packing: 10PCS/bag 100PCS/carton GW: 10kg NW: 9kg
30PCS/bag 240PCS/carton GW: 23kg NW: 21.5kg
30PCS/bag 300PCS/carton GW: 29kg NW: 27.5kg
9>Shipping way: By sea or by air or express for samples and small orders.
10>Payment terms: 30% deposite and the remaining 70% should be paid before shipping
11>Sample terms: Usually $58 for one sample for your own design
12>Sample time: 5-7 working days after confirming your sample details
13> Production lead time: 7-25days after sample approval and receive deposit