1. Designed with a set of vertically movable, four-wheel driven muted massage hands.
2. Designed with six kinds of emulational massage methods of Shiatsu, kneading, flapping, knocking, simultaneous kneading and flapping, and vibrating.
3. Automatically scan and adjust the massage point of the upper body and the position of shoulder.
4. Automatic massage for the upper body, including five options, namely Neck & Shoulder, Upper Body, Back & Waist, Local, Music.
5. Manual massage for the upper body with three options, namely Overall, Partial and Fixed massages, with five levels of speed adjustable respectively. In the state of fixed massage, the massage hands can be moved up and down; In the state of flapping, shiatsu and knocking, the width between two kneading balls is adjustable with three levels: Wide, Medium and Narrow.
6. Air-pressure massage: 29 built-in airbags, four air-pressure massage modes and two intensity options, namely High and Low.
7. Vibration massage for back, buttocks and calves, with three options, namely High, Low and Off respectively.
8. Synchronous music massage: The massage speed and vibration intensity on the back reacts along with the high frequency of the music; The vibration intensity on the buttocks reacts along with the medium frequency; And the vibration intensity on the calves reacts along with the low frequency. During the music-synchronized massage, controller on the audio line can directly regulate the massaging strength.
9. Automatic lifting function: Calf rest and backrest can be declined & reclined separately and together, the whole chair can sit automatically when shut off the machine.
10. Restoring the massage hands automatically.
11. Equipped with a handheld jade heater, in which 5 Helium-Neon bulbs use 5 jades as infrared emitter, the temperature can be adjusted between 40º C~70º C.
12. Equipped with seven-color LCD screen, MP3 Player, Earphone and Mini-cup Tray
Ruian Economic Development Zone, Wenzhou, Zhejiang, China
Alltagsgegenstände, Elektronik, Gesundheit und Medizin, Konsumelektronik, Produktionsmaschinen, Sport und Erholung