Peak Flow Meter is a high quality medical device that measures your maximum possible exhalation which is called "peak flow" (referred to in medical terms as PEF-Peak Expiratory Flow) and "forced expiratory volume" (commonly known as FEV1) in first sencond. Regular monitoring of your peak flow is extremely useful for controlling diseases of the airways such as asthma, C. O. P. D, or chronic bronchitis.
1. Hand hold pulmonary function measuring medical device.
2. PEF and FEV1 test
3. American Thoracic Society (ATS) Standard 1994 Update.
4. Display all parameters on segment LCD
5. Store 600 copies of measurement report
6. Small size, light weight and easy to carry
7. The peak flow metercan be connected to PC station through USB socket, completing a pulmonary
Function test directly with workstation, also hundreds of measurement records can be stored.