Technology popularization: Badges are used to wear identification signs. There are different opinions about the origin of badges. The earliest prototype of badges is composed of fish symbols, tiger symbols, waist tags and other signs, which have the characteristics of the present badges, especially the voucher badges. About badges, there is a saying is easy to identify the soldiers on the battlefield is generally recognized as the identity and Settings, its function is to distinguish the enemy, in the middle ages in the battle to actually in some objects on the hat as a sign, such as the British broom, Keith family of red rose and white rose of york is the mark of the badge, At that time, badge design focused on delicacy and uniqueness. The symbols on the badge, such as lion, unicorn and leopard, were typical manifestations of noble status. The function of the badge at that time was undoubtedly to enhance the cohesion and pride of the group. The most basic shape of the badge is the shield, and the color, division and pattern of the whole badge are the principles to identify the badge. At that time, the badge was shaped like a shield, even if it was only a colored shield, it could also be regarded as a badge. If there was no shield, no matter what decoration was on it, it could not be regarded as a badge. More complex emblems also come from family marriages, such as the Wars of the Red and White Roses in England, where the house of Lancaster was the red rose and the House of York was the white rose, which became the Tudors after the marriage. In the present, badge has spread to People's Daily life, on the design of the badge has more abundant element, such as animal elements, helmets, slogans, such as shield, five-pointed star, these elements make the design of the emblem is more gorgeous, some of the team now has specially designed badge, such as a company or organization team, school, team, badge is a kind of to identify the identity of the logo, Badges have also become more widely used. Badge production process is more common paint and imitation enamel and stamping, as well as etching, glue, 3D stereoscopic, screen printing and other processes, different badge production process is different, the finished badge will be different.
1. Are you a trading company or a manufacturer? Yes, we are a direct factory. Welcome to our factory. We have 10 years' experience.
2. How to order? Please contact us by email or phone to inquire about the products you are interested in, and let us know the quantity, size, etc. Our customer service representatives will provide professional advice within 24 hours.
What are your terms of payment? Prepay 30% deposit before production, 70% balance before shipment.
4. Do all production lines have quality control? Yes, all production lines will be equipped with a QC. 100% inspection before packing, sampling inspection before shipment.
5. Can you accept sample order? Yes, sample orders are welcome.
6. How about the quality of your products? Is there a guarantee? Yes, our products will be quality tested before leaving the warehouse, and only after passing the test will they be shipped. In addition, if there is any problem after the sale, you can directly contact our staff, we will be patient to solve the problem for you.
Senden Sie Ihre Anfrage direkt an Lieferanten
Leute, die dies angesehen haben, haben auch angesehen