Xiamen Skywey Industrial Co., Ltd.

Tasche, Ausstellung Teppich, Reisetasche Hersteller / Lieferant in China.

Startseite Unternehmensprofil Produktliste Kontakt Anfrage Senden
Startseite> Produktliste> Kosmetiktasche> Kosmetischer Beutel/Toilettenartikel-Beutel (S10-CC018)

Kosmetischer Beutel/Toilettenartikel-Beutel (S10-CC018)

MOQ: 1000 Stück
Produktionskapazität: 100.000PCS/Month
Verpackung: Each Bag in Each Polybag
HS-Code: 42021290


Basis Info
  • Modell Nr.: S10-CC018
  • Farbe : Grün
  • Art : Tasche
  • Material : PVC
Zusätzliche Informationen..
  • Trademark: skyway
  • Packing: Each Bag in Each Polybag
  • Origin: Xiamen China
  • HS Code: 42021290
  • Production Capacity: 100.000PCS/Month

Cosmetic Bag / Toiletry Bag
Main compartment with zipper closure
Handle strap design
Packing: Each in a poly bag, Suitable number in a export carton.
Sample time: Within 5-7 days after confirmation.
Production time: Within 30days after sample approval.
Payment terms: By T/T(Our normal are 30% with the order confirmation, and the rest 70% against reception of the BL copy) or By L/C at sight.

Xiamen Skywey Industrial Co., Ltd.
Fujian , China
Konto Registrierte im Jahr : 2009
Geschäftsart : Hersteller/Fabrik, Handelsunternehmen