Guangzhou Zhuoyue Industry Co., Ltd.

Baseball-Cap, warme Mütze, Hysteresenhut Hersteller / Lieferant in China.

Startseite Unternehmensprofil Produktliste Kontakt Anfrage Senden
Startseite> Produktliste> andere> Hysteresen


Referenz FOB Preis:
US $ 2.5- 5.5 / Stück
Zahlungsbedingungen: T / T, Western Union, PayPal, Klein-Betrag Zahlung
Produktionskapazität: 50000 PCS/Month
Verpackung: with Box


Basis Info
  • Art : Baseball Cap
  • Material : 100% Baumwolle
  • Muster : Bestickte
  • Stil : Geprüft
  • Größe : 56-60cm
Zusätzliche Informationen..
  • Trademark: Your brand
  • Packing: with Box
  • Standard: 100-110g per pc
  • Origin: Guang Zhou
  • Production Capacity: 50000 PCS/Month

Hats snapbacks baseball cap baseball hat 5/6 panel hat hats custom hats custom snapback hats factory price top quality snapbacks snapback cap 3D embriodery snapback caps fashion hat baseball hat snapback hat cap snapback caps snapback hats Sports caps snapback hat Factory price top qualityWe can produced caps, baseball cap, baseball hat, snapbacks, all kinds of sports hat, sport cap, snapback hat, PU leather hat, LED hat, camo hat, 5 panel /6 panle caps. And all kinds of beanies with 3D embriodery. We have produced them for 20 years, we have about 2000 old customers in all of the world, all of our customers like our quality very much, with our cooperation, their business is bigger and bigger. 1> Material: 100% Acrylic, 100% polyester, 100% cotton, 100% Polyester, Acrylic, polyester cotton blend non-voven fabric, wool etc2> Size: Adjustable or fitted caps3> Back closure: Plastic buckle, Metal buckle, elastic back closure, velcro etc. 4> Visor: Flat Visor, Flat visor, curved visor5. > ogo: Your logo, 3D embriodery, flat embriodery, screen print, Applique knitted badge, leather patch etc. 6>MOQ: We have about 3000 designs instock caps, if u want to buy instock OBEY, YMCMB, MMG, HATER, WAITING, BOY London CAPS, mini is 16PCS, thats 7 dollars per PC, including shipping. If u want to custom hats, mini is 100 PCS/design. 7>Carton100PCS per style per color size: 76*40*20 for 100 PCS 76*38*37 for 240PCS 68*38*54 for 300 PCS8>Packing: 10PCS/bag 100PCS/carton GW: 10kg NW: 9kg30PCS/bag 240PCS/carton GW: 23kg NW: 21.5kg30PCS/bag 300PCS/carton GW: 29kg NW: 27.5kg9>Shipping way: By sea or by air or express for samples and small orders. 10>Payment terms: 30% deposite and the remaining 70% should be paid before shipping11>Sample terms: Usually $58 for one sample for your own design12>Sample time: 5-7 working days after confirming your sample details13> Production lead time: 7-25days after sample approval and receive deposit

Guangzhou Zhuoyue Industry Co., Ltd.
Guangdong , China
Konto Registrierte im Jahr : 2013
Geschäftsart : Hersteller/Fabrik